- If you aren’t reading the Bible, start.
- Pray. (“Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” Psalm 127:1)
- Start caring about other people like it’s your job.
- Stop caring about critics. After all, critics are good for 1 thing: criticizing.
- Listen. It’s amazing how much we learn when we stop talking.
- Talk to people who do things that you admire.
- Start a blog. Share your ideas.
- Find a cause. Fight for it.
- Find a need. Fill it.
- When you don’t know what to do next, stop, wait and watch. You’ll be amazed at what happens when you think you’ve hit the end of the road.
If you appreciated this, please share it using the social media icons below!