Everybody wants to start the new year with a BANG. Well, I want to help you finish it that way. Here’s a list of tons of (basically) free resources to help you:
Note: Each bullet point below contains a link to the resource. Most look like this: [eBook]. They are in bold & turn orange when you hover over them. Click them to link to the resource. If a link does not work, PLEASE leave a comment here explaining exactly which link doesn’t work so that I can fix it.
If you appreciate this post, please consider sharing it using the social media icons at the bottom of the post, or tweet it on the top right of this page.You can also subscribe to this blog at the top right of this page.
- 44 Great Backgrounds to help you start the new year RIGHT [image downloads]
- Your Resolutions will fail. Here’s what you can do to still have an awesome year [article]
- Questions to Ask for Reviewing 2011 [article]
- 6 Keys to Achieving Big Goals [article]
- 5 Reasons You Should Commit your Goals to Writing [article]
- The ultimate guide to life planning from Michael Hyatt [eBook]
- Step by step writing a life plan from Ron Edmondson [article series]
- Overcome bad habits [article]
- Dealing with offenses
- How to boost your energy level [article]
- 10 Tricks that give you power over your body [article]
- Clever uses for basically everything [articles]
- The Best Time to Buy Anything in 2012 [article]
- 6 Tech trends for 2012 (USA Today) [article]
- Top 10 Tech Trends for 2012 (CNN) [article]
- 39 Social Media Statistics to Start 2012 [article/video]
- Ultimate resource for living well with ADD [website]
- Effectively Manage Your Time By Doing It God’s Way
- Have a “NOT to do list” [article]
- Get more done using the Pomodoro Technique A) [Ebook] B) [PDF cheat sheet]
- Say “No” more [article]
- Shave 10 hours off your work week A) [article] B) [Video]
- What the Creative World Needs Now is Organization (Incredible eBook on organization/execution of ideas) [eBook]
- Millennial (your generation) Matters [eBook]
- Guy’s Guide to Marrying Well [eBook]
- Girl’s Guide to Marrying Well [eBook]
- Site with articles focused on the Christian young adult [website]
- Stuff Christians Like (young adults, this stuff is so you) [blog]
- Donald Miller‘s blog (more young adults need to read this stuff) [blog]
- How Change in a Leader Can Change the World (Incredible eBook. A MUST read.) [eBook]
- Seth Godin on Leadership & Management
- Making Vision Stick
- Leaders VS. Managers [Video]
- Free Daily Leadership Coaching Videos
- Bunches of great leadership video clips
- Top 20 blogs Christian Leaders need to be reading in 2012 [article]
- How to Be a More Energetic Leader [article]
- Free On Demand Video Access to Teachings from 30 leadership & influence authorities [website]
- Helpful Sites or women in or aspiring to be in leadership/ministry [websites]
- Raising the Leadership Bar in Your Church
- Giving & Tithing
- Moving Compassion from Niche to Norm
- Sermon Series Planning [article]
- Big Churches Getting Bigger [eBook]
- The New Traditional Church [eBook]
- Developing a Theology of Leadership [eBook]
- The Leisure Suit Trap: 8 Reasons Your Church is Stuck [eBook]
- Hanging Up The Leisure Suit: How to Get Unstuck [eBook]
- Beyond Sunday: A Step-by-Step Guide To Creating and Sustaining A Vision for Your Worship Team [eBook]
- A Church Government Revolution [eBook]
- Church Unique Visual Summary [eBook]
- Completely free downloadable church resources from lifechurch.tv [website]
- Resources, ideas, and inspiration for small churches [website]
- If you can figure out what this does, it is one awesome tool that can supercharge your productivity
- Save articles, quotes, or thoughts anywhere online & this app will tweet them or share them on facebook at the best time(s) of the day. If you want to be AWESOME, at social media, this is for you.
- Keep track of all the things you get done day to day with this web app.
- Simple, minimal “to do” app for browser & iPhone.
- Imagine every list you have to keep track of. A lot, right? Well, this is called Wunderlist. Make the connections. All of the lists in your life on a whole new level. Available on basically every device you can think of.
- Have the most popular articles, posts, & links of the day that are tweeted by your Twitter friends delivered to your inbox with Summify.
- Action Method: Awesome task management software.
- Evernote: If you’re not using it, you need to be. It helps you capture, save & organize basically any information, pictures, sounds & more.
- Bounce App: A fun and easy way to share ideas on a website.
- Crash Plan: Online data backup & storage. Who couldn’t use that?
- If you travel much, you will want to sign up for this.
- Nurture compassion in your church/organization/community with this online platform to help.
- Strategic planning for organizations [paid versions. 10 day free trial]
If you appreciated this, please share it using the social media icons below! Thanks, you’re super!
You can leave a comment here.