- My name is Brandon Robbins. I’m the Creative Developer behind Brandon Robbins Creative. Basically, that means I develop ideas, write things, and start stuff that matters.
- This is my personal blog (and online home base for my creative and musical endeavors). It is focused on “creative influence.” My philosophy is that life is an art, and anyone and everyone can change the world from right where they are simply if they’re willing to be intentional and get creative.
- I write on creativity (ideas), influence (leadership), ministry (church), and social media (communication). Occasionally, I write on other things that loosely relate to these categories and share helpful resources.
- I aim to create and share content that will help you embrace creativity and influence both personally and professionally. Are you creative or want to be creative? In leadership? Wanting to pursue dreams or communicate better? Then this blog is for you.
- To make sure you don’t miss any posts, you can subscribe via email (use the Subscribe box on the right sidebar) or RSS.
- You can also subscribe to my newsletter and get updates, new products, news, freebies, tips and other exciting stuff from Brandon Robbins Creative by signing up here.
If you’re new to the site, here are some of my top posts:
- How to Make Your Ideas Work (featured on Rick Warren’s pastors.com)
- 7 Incredible Reasons Why YOU Should Start a Blog (featured on faithvillage.com)
- Cure Creative Block and Enhance Your Creativity
- Why the World Misunderstands Creatives
- Why The Church Is Too Self-Centered
- Rules Are Killing The Creativity In Your Organization
- How to Improve Your Everyday Life: A Few Simple Keys to Better Living
As Seen On (Where else you’ll find me)
Brandon Robbins is a chronic defier of the status quo.
But for good reason: He’s convinced that true impact happens not by flowing with the norm but by strategically challenging it. He’s committed his life to doing just that, combining the art of creativity, the language/emotion of music, the urgency of ministry and the practicality/strategy of business in pursuit of making the world around us better.
A multi-instrumentalist, singer, and self taught pianist, Brandon has contributed to more than a dozen different musical groups. While only in high school, he performed music for public functions at places like a Governor’s mansion, the mansion of a university president and well known hotels in addition to single-handedly recording his own piano album, ultimately reaching thousands with his musical art.
Brandon helped start a church, leading in creative and strategic development during his high school and early college years. As a college freshman, he started an inspirational blog that gained readers on all 6 inhabitable continents in only 18 months. That blog, now focused on creative influence, is currently read in more than 44% of the nations on the earth.
He attended a school of leadership at a university near Dallas, while serving as a lead pastoral, community engagement and young adult ministry intern at a mega church in the Dallas Metroplex. He assisted in blogging/social media efforts, leadership initiatives, event planning/event execution for young adults, and community care initiatives.
Growing up on the front lines of ministry, serving in the trenches of church planting, attending a high caliber leadership training school and studying church ministry full time has provided Brandon with intensive hands-on experience in strategic ministry development, idea building and creative problem-solving. He’s used this knowledge to contribute articles on creativity and idea development for websites such as Pastors.com and CreativeChurch.com.
With his strong background in social media know how and success in blogging, Brandon is often sought out by college students, leaders and pastors alike for instruction, practical help, and advice on how to communicate strategically, clearly, and effectively in our digitally driven culture.
Brandon is currently being educated in the field of business, with entrepreneurial aspirations and literary plans on the drawing board.
He lives in the Des Moines, Iowa area.
My Contact InformationFollow @robbinsbrandon
I’m on Google+ too if you want to circle up.